Monday, June 05, 2006

The Benefits of Teaching

I really enjoy teaching and one of the most rewarding parts of it are meeting amazing and talented people and helping them. The end of the year is always a busy, but rewarding time and the end-of-year show is wonderful time to look back on work from the past year. But a surprise this year at the screening were bundles of presents that the students gave Janet and I. The presents were very thoughtful and very much appreciated. I received some of my favourite chocolate, a t-shirt and coffee beans from my favourite coffee shop, a lovely leather-bound notebook, a DVD of the year (that I haven't watched yet), and a hand-sewn Bad Metaphor patch. Thanks to the great students of Screen Arts for the presents, the work and spending so much time with me. You make it all worthwhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home