Screen Arts Alumni at the Atlantic Film Festival 2009
We're very proud to have so many graduates and friends of the Screen Arts program with films in the 29th Atlantic Film Festival now underway. Many of the films shot in the region feature multiple graduates in various roles and there are a number of films written, directed and produced by graduates.
I may have overlooked some of them, but here are the programs where you can see work from Screen Arts alumni:
- The Life and Death of Gus the Hamster: A Dead Pet Story from Zac Barkhouse with Kevin Fraser producing in the Atlantic Shorts I program on Sunday, September 20th at noon in Park Lane 8
- Backshift is the Bridge Award winning short produced by Jeff Coll that is part of the Atlantic Shorts IV program on Monday, September 21st at 7pm at Park Lane 8
- Conscript from Jacob Owens is in the CBC Atlantic Shorts Gala program at the Oxford on Tuesday, September 22nd at 7pm
- DWB directed by Reed Jones and produced by Ryan Boon is in the Atlantic Shorts VI program at Park Lane 8 on Wednesday, September 23rd at 7pm
- Tattooed Soul by Mitchell Richard, Shadowboxin' by Graham Scharf, and MMLB (Take Care of Your Suitcase) by Jacqueline Poole all play in the Atlantic Shorts VIII program on Thursday, September 24th at 7pm at Park Lane 8
Enjoy the festival and catch some of the great work from the Screen Arts family!